You are given a list of N integers and a value K. Print 1 if K exists in the given list of N integers, otherwise print −1.
- First-line will contain two numbers N and K
- Next line contains NN space-separated numbers.
Test Cases -
Sample Input 1:
1 2 3 4
N,K = map(int,input().split())
list1 = list(map(int,input().split()))[:N]
flag = -1
#checking for the value of K in list1
for i in list1:
if i == K:
flag = 1
I don’t know much about python so can’t point out the problem in your code but this got AC
n, k = map(int, input().split())
arr = list(map(int, input().split()))
ans = -1
for i in arr:
if i == k:
ans = 1
I don’t know much about python as I code in c++ but I can tell u the logic
- store the input in an array
- now traverse the array or list (in python) from start to end
- if u find the number k then return 1
- else if u reach the end of array and couldn’t find the number return 0
You Could Just Use The In Operator.
N, K = map(int, input().split(" "))
if str(K) in input():
The test cases are running fine, but it is giving wrong answer.
I just executed your code and it is totally fine. It is ac.
check here .
your solution ac
what is wrong??