[Help Needed] Best Youtube Channels / Sites For Competitive Programming?

This is not related to the topic but i am quite fascinated by your profile. You lost rating in long challenges and gained in short challenges which doesn’t make sense and i just wish to know why?

1 Like

Try This C++ STL webinar by Prateek Narang Coding Blocks, he follows really good teaching practice and very helpful.

1 Like

Actually I was working with some IT firm and at some time the workload was quite huge and I tend to start the long challenge but couldnot focus much due to work and deliveries.But now I am trying to be persistent in contest.I was also not able to find good resources to learn advanced algorithm.
Thanks all for suggesting all the resources that all beginner can use and be 6* Coder.

2 Likes

@qaseem_hasan Thanks it was quite helpful.

I had made a list on Codeforces. I will link it here.

I update the list now sometimes here

1 Like

@coderunner99 Thanks a lot.It was quite useful.

1 Like

Please update it with any interesting and informational Youtube Channel you come across to help coders to learn new concepts and help this coding community to enrich to its fullest.
Thanks

This Channel is nice. He posts solutions for almost every CF Round.

1 Like

Thanks for the update.

1 Like
1 Like

I would like to add some more links here.
If you are using C++ then you should use STL’s as it makes several tasks easier. But if you are preparing for interviews then you should write the algorithms by your own.

Code report algorithm
C++ nuts
Codes bay

1 Like

Thanks a lot for adding these useful resources.

Thanks the list is quite awesome!

Request Everyone to Update if they found some Youtube channel name missing in the list to help the coding commumity.

Colin Galen - YouTube - @galencolin’s channel

4 Likes

the worst one out there

6 Likes

You and SecondThread are my favs. Please keep em coming.

1 Like

If you enjoy my video editorials, you’ll be seeing a nice surprise soon enough :wink:

6 Likes

here are some channels :
mycodeschool - YouTube (nice start for basics)
GeeksforGeeks - YouTube (GFG you will find every thing here)
Arabic Competitive Programming - YouTube (Arabic channel but it is quite popular in cf community)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0zvY3yIBQTrSutsV-4yscQ (codencode graph , number theory and dp )
take U forward - YouTube ( TUF awesome for guidance)
Coding Ninjas - YouTube ( CN webinars on various topics are nice )
Lecture 1: Algorithmic Thinking, Peak Finding - YouTube (MIT awesome resourse)
and many more which I can’t think of right now :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks @galencolin, @therealnishuz, @outmanipulate , @born69confused updating the list with such an amazing playlist.