[Help Needed] Best Youtube Channels / Sites For Competitive Programming?

Hi Everyone,

I am beginner at Codechef and really interested in learning Concepts and algorithms.But I get overwhelmed by N-Numbers of tutorials available in different Youtube Channels and Sites.

I request you all to please suggest some good Youtube Channels / Sites that are created by Codechef Coders as well as Competitive Programmers as it will be very easy to relate things.

11 Likes

Here is a list of some youtube channels which can help you.

1. William Lin for Screencasts
  2. C++ Stl for Competitive programming.
  3. Back to back swe for DP
  4. Tushar Roy for DP
  5. Geeksforgeeks
  6. Gennady for screencasts.
6 Likes

This is one of the best Youtube channels I have seen for competitive programming.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0zvY3yIBQTrSutsV-4yscQ

26 Likes

This is a very good channel he uploads solution of codeforces DIV2 B, C, D after contest. which are really helpful.

12 Likes

Don’t forget Erricto He is red on codeforces his some videos (Like video on bitset ) are the best you can find on internet.

11 Likes

@gouravsingh258 , @kaaru123 , @rahuliitkgp Thanks a lot for suggesting these coll Youtube channels. Really It will be a Gem for Beginner like me.
Could You also please suggest some sites for learning algorithm for CP.

3 Likes

I feel like geekforgeeks and cp-algorithms are best for learning algorithms.

2 Likes

Just solve problems read editorials if you found something new search it on goggle/youtube. actually there is no single site to learn every algorithms. just google try to understand from sites that come in seach generally cp-algorithms/ codeforces blog/ geeksForgeeks are good.

1 Like

refer e-maxx.ru algo

3 Likes

cppnuts…

1 Like
2 Likes

See again you’re gonna get overwhelmed…try out @waqar_ahmad224 's Youtube CodeNCode, really one of the best out there. CodeNCode

Also one of my favorite Playlist for Number theory: Glenn Olsen’s Number Theory Playlist

For DSA, Coding Blocks youtube has some really good implementation and understanding webinars.

Some of the other best resources for CP:

1. Mustafa Saad Sheet A masterplan for any beginner or novice

2. One of my favorite git repo for DSA implementation guide

That’s it. Try out everything. But at your own pace.

4 Likes

@qaseem_hasan, @ser_manish , @saurav_iiitp Thanks all for suggesting cool and informational links.It will really give a complete roadmap for beginner Enthusiastic coders to break their boundries.

1 Like

Here is a list of few channels that I follow
Errichto
PrepBytes
Codechef
William Fiset for graph theory
Gaurav Sen
Algorythm
Rachit jain

For graph theory, I will highly recommend William Fiset as he had covered all topics from graph theory.

2 Likes

Can you give me some details about Glenn Olsen?
How he could be helpful to a competitive programmer?

1 Like

He is a senior lecturer of some foreign college, I found his Number Theory playlist quite awesome. He has other good maths lectures about probability and combi too that I have yet to complete

1 Like

great

2 Likes

ok. thanks for the info. i will watch his number theory series which seems to be fantastic

1 Like

@gouravsingh258 The link for C++ STL is not available.It was available earlier but now I am not able to acccess. Please Help It was really helpful.

1 Like