Help with Atcoder TDPC (D-Dice)

Problem Link: D - サイコロ

How I Solved the Problem: First of all I factored the number D as a product of primes 2, 3, 5 by storing the number of times each prime appears. If D has a prime factor other than 2,3,5 then the required probability will be 0. Otherwise there might exist some non-zero probability. For that I came up with the following recurrence.
prob(n,i,j,k) = (prob(n-1,i,j,k) + prob(n-1,i+1,j,k) + prob(n-1,i,j+1,k) + prob(n-1,i+2,j,k) + prob(n-1,i,j,k+1) + prob(n-1,i+1,j+1,k))/6. Here p(n,i,j,k) is the probability of getting a multiple of D when I have n throws remaining, with i 2’s, j 3’s, k 5’s accumulated till now.

My Code:

#include <bits/stdc++.h>
using namespace std;

#define FASTIO ios_base::sync_with_stdio(0); cin.tie(0); cout.tie(0);
using ll = long long;
using lld = long double;

const int MOD = 1e9+7;
const ll INF = 1e18;

int num;
ll d;

int cnt2 = 0, cnt3 = 0, cnt5 = 0;

void factor(int p, int& cnt) {

while(d%p == 0) {
        cnt++;
        d /= p;
    }
}

lld dp[105][65][40][30];

lld prob(int n, int i, int j, int k) {
    if(n == 0 && i >= cnt2 && j >= cnt3 && k >= cnt5) return dp[n][i][j][k] = 1;
    if(n == 0 && (i <= cnt2 || j <= cnt3 || k <= cnt5)) return dp[n][i][j][k] = 0;
    if(dp[n][i][j][k] != -1) return dp[n][i][j][k];

dp[n][i][j][k] = (prob(n-1,i,j,k) + prob(n-1,i+1,j,k) + prob(n-1,i,j+1,k)
                      + prob(n-1,i+2,j,k) + prob(n-1,i,j,k+1) + prob(n-1,i+1,j+1,k))/6;
    return dp[n][i][j][k];
}

int main() {
    FASTIO

cin >> num >> d;
    factor(2,cnt2); factor(3,cnt3); factor(5,cnt5);
    if(d != 1) {
        cout << 0 << "\n";
    }
    else {
        for(int n=0; n<105; n++) {
            for(int i=0; i<65; i++) {
                for(int j=0; j<40; j++) {
                    for(int k=0; k<30; k++) {
                        dp[n][i][j][k] = -1;
                    }
                }
            }
        }
        cout << fixed << setprecision(6) << prob(num,0,0,0) << "\n";
    }

return 0;
}

I have tried this code on the sample test cases and I am getting the correct answers but still the code gives a WA on submission. I tried looking for a similar problem (with the solution) but couldn’t find any. So I don’t know what is wrong with the logic or the implementation. Can anyone please help?

@galencolin

It is not showing in English…can you provide the link

You’ll have to use Translate. As far as I know it is not available in English.

I wrote iterative DP with the same states, but I used 3D dp to cut down on the memory. You can have a look to get a better idea. Here is my submission.

@nishitsharma03 Thanks for your response. The problem is that I am more used to memoization than iterative dp, though I am trying to get better at that. I saw your code but I am having a little difficulty in understanding how you managed to do the state transitions bottom-up with one less state in the dp table. Can u please expand upon that a little bit? And is it true that my code gets a WA due to memory and time issues, or was there something else wrong in my code?