Message from Unacademy:
At Unacademy, we are hiring Instructional Associates for Data Structures, Full Stack Development, Backend Development and System Design. If you are a subject matter expert in the field of DSA / Web Development / System Design and willing to join us full time, we surely would love to talk to you. We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and have a strong willingness to help the learning community in achieving their career goals.
Unacademy has a history of delivering high-quality learning experiences to its subscribers. To maintain this quality of learning and to also expand its reach, the role of the Content Lead becomes highly critical.
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the educator to create course content and curate relevant problems, including research and documentation of these
- Solving doubts of learners after class on our Discord server
- Creating assignments, quiz questions, and contest problems for a particular course assigned
- Take live doubt solving sessions (if needed)
Qualities We Look For:
- Passionate in software development, content creation, & editing
- Energetic Storyteller
- Interest To Teach
- Fast Learner: Learn fast, flare to challenge yourself to grow, dare to think big and highly ambitious
- Patient and attentive: You will have to display patience and empathy while listening to leads, customers & fellow team members’ suggestions.
- Think out of the box: You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate and improve processes. You enjoy testing different strategies and tracking the results
- Punctual and professional with a project management mindset and can-do attitude
- Good communication & presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Sense of ownership/accountability
Opportunity: Full Time
CTC Range: Negotiable for the right candidate
Location: WFH as of now, Bangalore when Covid restrictions ease out
Interested candidates are requested to please apply using the link - https://apply.workable.com/unacademy/j/B84EB3F40F/