How did Codechef rate me?

Just see my rating it only increase +6. I just want to say just how did that even happen when I gave my long challenge I thought that it is a lot better from my last long challenge hence I guess I will surely become 3 star but now I see why ppl hate cheaters.

5 Likes

anger towards all the cheaters and codechef for not being able to hunt them down.

what are you,? like 16?

9 Likes

You have solved only 4 questions that were very easy questions. I don’t think anybody will need to cheat on these questions having 10 days in hand. Think before posting. For a better increase in rating, you need to solve at least two harder problems. Having 10 days in hand you should try to solve at least 8 problems of div 3.

2 Likes

Keep trying mate. Sooner or later you will even reach 7 stars if you try hard enough. Don’t let this demotivate you. Keep practicing and you will be able to solve more and more questions in contests

3 Likes

Ok thank you.

Thanks to you a lot will surely train more.

Why tho?

Ya, the rank is good enough to get a better plus rating point but the problem is that there are quite a lot of people same rank as yours that’s why the increment was less.

2 Likes

Thanks bro.