How do I win a CodeChef Goodie?

shouldn’t i get challenge laddus for FEB20 long challenge div1 under this category?
Top 3 Challenge Scores (except users who received laddus in the previous 2 points) will receive 300 laddus

you were top 11 in challenge of that contest

False

when will june long challenge ladoos be distributed !

both happens

@vijju123 @admin I got 44th global rank in October long challange and My rank in Indian Ranklist is 9th will I get codechef laddus.If yes then how many?
here is a link to my Profile : sparsh_67 | CodeChef User Profile for Sparsh_67 | CodeChef

As div3 starts from January. so now how laddus will be distributed?

Do you guys plan to ever bring CodeChef Bag back in stock again?

3 Likes

Can anyone tell me a bit about 100% participation. I want to know let’s say if am currently at division 3 then I need only to participate in div 3 challenges yearlong or if my rating goes up then I have to participate in others too or I will be disqualified?

I completed my 1-year 100% attendance streak with the end of February LunchTime, but I haven’t received any mail regarding the same from Codechef.

So, @admin please tell how to claim the laddus? I wanna eat them asap :yum: and if it is on hold because of MOSS tests left. Then please complete all the tests ASAP! I can’t wait to eat laddus that I earned by skipping classes :sweat_smile: and I don’t have time after March to participate in contests due to exams… :yum:

(I also sent a mail to feedback@codechef.com regarding the same 2 days ago.)

Thank you,
Manan [@manani] :blush:

1 Like

I got global Rank 2 in this April long contest (Div2). Seems like i’m not getting any laddu at all. Laddu system seems unfair.

You will get them ~July.

hello guys,
i am new here. I am in division three and got 2 star yesterday only.
i also wants to win codechef goodies .how can i ?

please go through the thread , you will find your answer in detail.

where i can find thread

Codechef goodies are for top performers - know more about them here.

First to solve each problem individually: 100 laddus (For problems common to both Divisions, only one user will get laddus for that problem)

Does this apply to starters as well? If yes, are div 1/2 participants eligible to win?

2 Likes

i got rank 9 in December 2020 but no laddu yet

if you come first then you will get prize money

No laddus for div-3 and div-4 ???