How many top contributors receive codechef laddus each month?

its stated on the page that they get 300.

Wait for some time. Laddus can take 1-12 days to get creditted

May Challenge was happened in previous month. Now June Challenge is running. But still I didn’t get my laddus

Did the mail state that laddus are credited? Drop them a mail if its the case.

I already mailed them 3days ago. But they are just ignorant about that fact.

Which id did u mail?

winners@codechef.com

TRy help@codechef.com AND laddus@codechef.com (please confirm exact spelling from the “Contact us” webpage)

May i please know… is @wickedknight worth those laddus? He is the 2nd top contributor in June 2020, but please look at his replies, can they really be considered as a contribution to codechef community?
Edit : The topmost liker of @wickedknight , @trial_codes is his own second account ( or they both have cheated), Just checked EOEO submission on both the id’s, EXACTLY SAME. Don’t know about the rest.

2 Likes

Woah. Something seems really odd about this.
Please note that these are partially accepted CONTEST solutions.
trial_codes’s submission.
wickedknight’s submission.
Even the comments are untouched.
@admin please look into this. Either they have cheated, or it is an alternate account.
It is a shame if @wickedknight cheats. He gets a lot of likes from threads about users cheating.
Some of his comments in threads related to cheating:

1. CHEATING IN TELEGRAM GROUPS.
  2. Community for same level programmers.
    In the 2nd thread, his alleged alternate account @trial_codes can be seen giving his number to be added in the very same group which @wickedknight heavily criticizes.
    It is a matter of shame to the CodeChef community if cheaters become top contributors. What impression do they leave on the others?
3 Likes

True… I was just thinking about making a new topic for this. Seriously how can itbe possible for @trial_codes to like every single post( yah, no matter how trivial). It’s obvious that he’s cheating. @admin please look into this.

Thanks for reporting. wickedknight, trial_codes and raghavpamel have been perma banned.
Though top contributor laddus had been cancelled long back.

6 Likes

Do Div. 2 long contest Indian top 3 do not get laddus? :slightly_frowning_face:

I think @saurabhshadow and @anon41562081 is also suspicious. Around 100 posts are liked by @anon41562081 of @saurabhshadow. @admin look into this.

What can be the reason? Do top contributors get Laddus? Admin said they had been cancelled long back.

Rightly said. I was sick of seeing useless comments by @wickedknight all over the front page.

@anon41562081 is friend of mine. I literally told her to like my post. :sweat_smile:

wondering whether that comes under karma farming too?

Man!! :joy:

I’m being honest bro… :upside_down_face:
Edit: I wanted to know if its a crime. @vijju123