How should I ask questions

Please upvote this.

1 Like

someone please upvote me ā€¦need karma points

1 Like

unable to ask questions. please help.

1 Like

please upvote me ,i need to ask questions.

1 Like

please help me, Iā€™m stuck with a question and I need karma to ask.

1 Like

please upvote me too. i am not able to ask questions

1 Like

please upvote me 2 ā€¦i m also not being able to ask questions

1 Like

please upvote meā€¦i need atleast 3 karmaā€¦please help

1 Like

Looks like this post is merely for upvoting people who donā€™t have enough karma points to ask a question. Upvotes are flowing without a purpose. Zero upvotes for the curious person who asked a question, while many upvotes for some random person wandering for upvotes. This is seriously illegal, what do you earn karma for? Just chill out and learn from this awesome community, where people use their profound knowledge to answer questions, while someone just spams to get karma points :frowning: If you want karma points, please answer questions!!!

@admin I request you do something with this issue. Remove the minimum requirement to ask a question or else every post will have spammers for upvotes (Just a thought). I had to move several pages in the comments list to get the real meaningful related answer, but most of them were related to spamming about upvotes :frowning:

1 Like

plz upvote me i need to get karma for asking question

1 Like

Canā€™t ask questions, karma please!

Can I be upvoted so as to ask questions?

1 Like

Please upvote.I just have 1 karma, so not able to ask question!

I need to ask ques; Can Someone upvote me too!

can some upvote meā€¦even i wanna join d discussion !!

Please upvote me also!!

need 3 karma points to ask question. thanks plz upvote

Thanks, the second link was useful ( I had already posted the first link in my question ). Can you also give some details of flagging questions ?

Also, I would highly appreciate having a Help Center like that on Stack Overflow

There you go :slight_smile:

1 Like

There! Upvoted!