Suggest me how to build myself to be able to increase my programming skills…?
see bro I know a magic trick to master competitive programing but for that you have to follow these steps-
- Be patient “Rome was not built in a day”, it will take time to master it just dont loose hope in between.
- Practice makes a man perfect, the next thing you should do is to practice as much as you can.
- never be afraid of failures, dont get discoured by failures.
- now the academic part study any one language perfectly"i suggest to go with C++".
- master datastructure and algorithm first.
- read editorial of problems and i suggest to solve probelm yourself rather than taking help and if there are no option left then you should go for editorial
Please like if you like it
There is not a hard and fast rule for increasing programming skills.
Your programming skills are directly proportional to the efforts made by you.
From my experience, the only way to increase your skills is to practice as much as you can.
Here are a few things to note:-
1.) Take part in all contests regularly.
2.) Always try to solve the problems after the contest which u cant solve during the contest.
3.) Read editorials of all the problems in the contest.
4.) Get out of your comfort zone and practice problems you are not comfortable with.
EX-> You can solve starting 3 problems in a contest. Then practice for problems of difficulty just higher than these.
5.)To become good in CP requires time, dedication, and hard work. Don’t expect to improve overnight.
6.) There are some good youtube channels. You can watch videos there.
Ex-> Erritcho, CodeNCode, Rachit Jain, and more.
7.) Happy Coding. Enjoy the process of problem-solving
Thanks a lot…
Thanks for the suggestions