How to get 6 star on codechef

Aim for 7* . Then you’ll become 6*

8 Likes

practice practice practice there is no other option

4 Likes

That can lead to demotivation as well :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How do you know that ? Was a scientific study conducted on this topic ? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Can you please share the links which you considered that have the best content for competitive progg.?
Thank in advance

1 Like

Thanks bro, the link you shared is very useful and awesome, haven’t seen any article better than this ,you made my day,
If you know more like these , then please share.
Thanks

2 Likes

i’m sure you had that differently structured brain to think like this .

4 Likes

Are you asking me ? ? ?

Haha , yeah but that’s how life goes :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@harish_49 then What should I do if I want to get 7* on Codechef?

3 Likes

Practice harder (like gennady korotkevich).

2 Likes

Its simple . Try for (8 modulo 7) stars (applying modulo operation so as to not break the limit ) :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Write 2 more contests :slight_smile:

everyone below 4 stars are like the green people on codeforces complaining that they have done a lot of problems with 1000 - 1200 difficulty and still can’t improve. Here they do a lot of problems in Easy section of practice instead. including me of course.

2 Likes

can someone tell comparison of cc and cf ratings
like a* is similar to b colour on codeforces.

The best way to know is compete on cf and find it out, cuz there is no exact comparison…some guys are here 4-5-stars and are 2100+ on cf, some are 6-stars and 1500-1600 on cf…

those 4-5 star people who are master on cf don’t participate in codechef that’s why

2 Likes

like I am Blue is it good compared to 5 star

2 Likes

If you are yellow here, you should be 1900-1800 there, then you are perfect :slight_smile:

Nopes, there is a guy(wont take his name), he consistently participates in Long here and is a master on cf, but 5-stars here…
There are 7-star guys here who are purple on codeforces…

The main reason:-Codechef has Long which tests different skills .

Even for short contests, there is a significant difference in pattern and type of questions…but as a good cper’ you should be 1800-1900 on cf and 5-6 stars on CC I believe :slight_smile:

2 Likes