How to know about internship contests happening online?

Note : Post specific to Indian community
I see many posts on codechef and codeforces regarding intern hiring contest after they happened (for example sharechat on hackerearth , Code Nation on hackerrank) . How to know about these contests well before ? I don’t see any internship related page on hackerrank (there is just jobs related tab). Do we need to visit their individual websites ?
tagging some experienced people here @aryanc403 @vijju123 .In comment section please tag people who might have went through these contests so they can help.

If we need to visit their websites and if you know please list the name of the companies which conduct these contests online , i will compile all the names and will write down here . Also it will help if you mention expected month of contests or number of times they take these contests in a year.

13 Likes

I have same issue !!! I get to know about contests after they are finished . It would be really helpful if someone can share some resources regarding that.

3 Likes

Not sure about sharechat test but the codenation test was for a particular college…so I don’t think that students of other college are allowed to take part in these tests,also the test link is shared 5-10 min before the start of the test.
You can visit hackerearth, many hiring tests are upcoming this week…

3 Likes

Codenation posts it on their FB or Linkedin page when it is an open contest. If it is for a particular set of colleges, then you can’t participate in it. The students of those colleges apply through their placement cell afaik.

4 Likes

Just active on all platforms like hackerearth , Linkedin , Telegram groups (this is very important bcz there are many people who post the contest details ) , and I gave almost all coding contest which may give some prize or hiring/intern in their company .

@rananjay23

3 Likes

Can you share some good important telegram groups links and other useful ones?

2 Likes

Yes, it would be great if you could share some of them if you like!

1 Like

@ssrivastava990 is information on Facebook Hacker cup and other google , Amazon , microsoft etc contests also available on LinkedIn

@ssrivastava990 I was asking…

Thanks mannn

Build for Everyone - Google Careers

2 Likes