Mikasa has given one task. she has given two arrays array A consisting of N integers which all are intially 0 and array B consisting of N integers. she has to tell whether she can make A equal to B or not by performing following operation any number of times.
In one operation she can choose exactly K distinct indices in the array A and increase the value at these indices by 1.
So you have to help Mikasa to find whether A become equal to B.
- The first line contains number of test.Then the testcases follow.
- Each testcase contains two lines of input.
- First line contains two Integers N and K.
- Second line contains N Integers denoting array B
- 1≤ T ≤1000
- 1≤ N ≤10^5
- 1≤ K ≤N
- 1≤ B[i] ≤10^9
- Sum of N over all Testcases does not exceed 10^6.
For each testcase, output in a single line YES if A can be converted to B, otherwise print NO.
Sample Input 0
5 4 3 2 1
4 1 1
Sample Output 0