How u deal with the discipline in coding with tough problem? Share your opinions it means a lot

When I pick a problem then in initial 15 - 20 minutes i hate that time but when i got a point to start in the problem then i debug again and again and hence solve the problem but how to think of that starting point in less time can anybody guide me??

1 Like

The best advice for this kind of problem is to forget about programming! No, I’m not kidding, literally. Just bring out a pen and a piece of paper and think how would you solve this problem, if it appeared in an exam or something. Try figuring out the logic and manually solve the test cases. Once you understand how to solve the problem, then only go back to your computer screen and start writing the code for the logic that you used to solve the test cases.
When you first see a problem, just forget about the programming part of it, just think about how you would solve the problem, and after you understand the logic go back to writing the code.

Hope it helps! Happy Coding! :smiley:

2 Likes

First, you need to understand the problem, take the problem and break them in various parts, if some part of the problem you don’t understand, read again, if possible writer how you will solve the problem, in the description of the problem are the keys to solve them.

Remember, divide for conquest is the key to solve the problem. I think this will help you in your path.

1 Like

Thankyou so much for your kind advice and I’ll surely give it a try.

You are right actually what i did was like going on screen get a initial point and then debugging it again and again , so thankyou for your advice It will help a lot.