I am surrendering my account

I am surrendering this user handle, it’s not a genuine account and I 'am not a student of the college as mentioned in this user_handle .
I have another user handle and that one is genuine and all the details there are true.
I was unaware of the fact that the we can’t have multiple accounts. So dear codechef @admin I am surrendering the user handle “keshri786” as I don’t want my another user handle (which is real and genuine) to get involved in any kind of issues related to plagiarism.

1 Like

Dear codechef @admin look at the above raised concern.

Tag admin

Just delete your account and mail to admin, no need to make a scene here.

10 Likes

Just delete your account and mail to admin, no need to make a scene here.

^ This. +1.

Just delete your account and mail codechef.

5 Likes

@above and @2above, I believe he has submitted the same solutions from 2 ID’s on the April Long Challenge 2020 and he is thinking that he’ll get him plagiarized. I don’t know much about the “privacy system” of Code Chef, but just want to ask if deleting the account also leads to the MOSS system not considering the solutions of the deleted account.

2 Likes

Deleted users’ submissions are also considered by MOSS.

8 Likes

So, it seems to me that he has submitted the same solutions from 2 different accounts and he is asking if it is possible to not consider the solutions made by the account from which he has written this. What is usually done regarding this btw @admin ??

1 Like

As I have mentioned earlier this is @nik3 is my genuine user handle and I have deleted that fake account @keshri786 and mailed @admin regarding this issue.
@admin, as I have already surrendered my fake user handle thus I hope so my user handle will not get involved in any kind of issue related to plagiarism.

Moss admins do not see forums. Its better you write a mail to codechef so issue is properly tracked.

1 Like