I can’t find my submissions under submissions tab on the problem page or on my profile

Hi, I’m a newbie here and I wanted to attend some contests. And I’m confused about the rating. I saw contests which are over listed on the contests page, but are still available to solve. Will you get a rating if you solve them? I tried solving one from a contest but I can’t see any rating.

edit: this doubt is solved.

Encountered new problem:

Whatever few problems that I solved till now have disappeared from my profile. I can’t find it under my submissions page. Please see the thread, I have attached the screenshots. Also, I’m unable to update my details on my profile regarding the default language etc. No matter how many times I change it, it goes back to default as Python 3. But my preferred language is Java.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

nope bro you wont be awarded any rating for solving contest problems which is over. rating change occurs when you participate in live going contest ,once the contest is over no rating is awarded

1 Like

okay thank you… but I can’t find any upcoming contests for Div 2 on contest page?

The next contest is on 19th january 9.30 PM. You can view that on compete then on future contests link.

1 Like

okay, thankyou…

three rated contest are organised every month :-

• . long challenege ( 10 days contest start at 1st week of every month)
  • .cook off ( 2.5hr contest ,in the mid week of month)
    *. lunch time (2.5hr contest during end week of month )
1 Like

Thank you @pkpawan123. I just found that my submissions disappeared from my profile! But it was there a while ago! Does that happen often?

it’s a bug ,

nope very rarely

by codechef

yep ,3 rated contest every month by codechef.

How do I get it back? I can see a green tick on the list but when I click on my submissions nothing is there!

can you share the link of solution?

I can’t find the my solution. Nothing is listed under my submissions.
Problem link is: CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone
None of the few other problems I solved are also not shown.

@pkpawan123 under my submissions:

@admin @vijju123 check his problem pls.

1 Like

I feel you are talking about “Past Contests” - no, they do not give rating. Further, only Codechef Long, Cookoff, Lunch Time and External Rated Contests (with explicitly being stated that they are rated) are rated and affect rating.

1 Like

Hi, I’m talking about a different problem here. I can’t find my solutions. Nothing is listed under my submissions. @vijju123 @admin

That doubt I had is solved. But I encountered different bugs on the site. Whatever few problems that I solved till now have disappeared from my profile. I can’t find it under my submissions page. Please see the thread, I have attached the screenshots. Also, I’m unable to update my details on my profile regarding the default language etc. No matter how many times I change it, it goes back to default as Python 3. But my preferred language is Java. @vijju123 @admin

@prashantpx What do you mean?

Are the submission page issues fixed now?

2 Likes

It’s solved now. Thank you :smile: @admin

1 Like