I have been penalized for plagiarism with my own account

I have been penalized for plagiarism in MAY long two challenge. But in fact both the codes are mine as both the accounts which have been penalized are mine. I have a very genuine reason for creating two accounts, and I am even ready to prove that they both are my accounts. I have been trying quite hard to increase my ratings but I never cheated with anyone else. A drop of 275 ratings would be really devastating. Please consider my request @admin @admin123 @admin5 .
I am also going to mail regarding the same. Please help.

did you participate in a contest with 2 accounts? That’s against the rules with good reason.

1 Like

The sooner or later you realise that nobody will be going to acknowledge your ratings in the interview process the better coder you will become

Just stop overburderning yourself to get good ratings … nobody literally nobody cares what rating you are having on xyz platform once you start the interview … so just don’t panic and solve problems which you can do by yourself and avoid creating 2 accounts or such things

1 Like

I agree, interviewers test your skills on the spot… they don’t care about what your rating is.
@anon63907640 you used two accounts so that you’ll solve problems using one of them and only submit codes that get AC with the other “main” one, right? It might be tempting to do this, but it really doesn’t matter man. Just improve your skills and keep practicing to get a better rating if you want it so bad, don’t create multiple accounts

1 Like