I have been plagarized even for the others submissions for which I was not responsible at all

I have been plagarized for the problem of ‘Break The String’ in the contest Starters140D as that I have implemented the code that I had seem quite difficult in understanding and checked some source from the youtube channels(Type7shady) at the time of ongoing contest where I took their code as a reference. I tried to do it by replacing all the varaibles with another and some of the content and even the code etc… for which I can submit it as of my code by taking the measurements for not being able to get plagarized.

I have took such references from youtube for the code even for the problems in my previous contests.

I have also been plagarized for the codes of others for which I was not responsible at all.

I don’t know (by being 1 star )whether it will lead to decrease in my rating but I swear I didn’t try to copy the entire code as it is.

Please help me over my issue as I was sincerely striving for my increase in the coding journey here and I am sure that I will not let it happen again.

1 Like

I have been plagarized for the problem of ‘Break The String’ in the contest Starters140D as that I have implemented the code that I had seem quite difficult in understanding and checked some source from the youtube channels(Type7shady) at the time of ongoing contest where I took their code as a reference. I tried to do it by replacing all the varaibles with another and some of the content and even the code etc… for which I can submit it as of my code by taking the measurements for not being able to get plagarized.

I have took such references from youtube for the code even for the problems in my previous contests.

I have also been plagarized for the codes of others for which I was not responsible at all.

You should be ashamed of yourself for plagiarising in a contest. It is because of cheaters like you that India has a bad reputation in the CP community. And to top it all of, you had the gall to come on the discuss forum and try to portray yourself as some innocent soul. The fun thing is you’re still 1 star even after cheating.

I don’t know (by being 1 star )whether it will lead to decrease in my rating but I swear I didn’t try to copy the entire code as it is.

Yes, you will be heavily penalized for the shameful act that you’ve committed. I wish codechef bans you from the platform with a -1000 delta.

Please help me over my issue as I was sincerely striving for my increase in the coding journey here and I am sure that I will not let it happen again.

Nothing can be done now, It’d be better for you to delete your account and never come back on this platform again.

3 Likes

bro work hard, don’t cheat, the happiness of solving question on your own is far greater than copying and pasting from someone. try to be a good person, maybe create a new account, delete this one and be honest with yourself, at the end of the day the thing matters is you gave your best in contest not rating.