I Made An Android App That Will Help Competitive Programmers To Keep Themselves Updated With All The Upcoming & Ongoing Coding Contests, Taking Place On Big Coding Platforms

Link To The App

I’m a 2nd-year university student and I’ve been programming for almost 2 years now. A lot of fellow programmers will agree on the fact that one of the best ways to actually master data structure and algorithm is to take part in as many coding competitions as possible. I used to wake up in the morning and visit all the major coding websites to see if there was a contest today. And since there are so many of them, losing track of a few of the contest wasn’t something new.

So in order to solve this problem I decided to make an android app that would fetch the contest’s schedule from all the major coding websites and display all of them in a single place. No sooner I made the app, I distributed it to all my friends and they find it extremely useful. So I decided to put the app on play store for other people to explore and use.

Few pointers on the app:-

• The app is and will always be ad-free
  • The app is made using the flutter framework
  • The app is extremely easy on the eyes

7953c8ad92530e693a17f96f262d384958584797_2_281x500

7 Likes

What api did you use?

Official APIs from all the respective websites except for CodeChef. For CodeChef I had to make use of Scrapy w/ Python.

You can use clist.by API
BTW cool app!

Hey man! Can you help me out? I just can’t understand its parameters. Like what request should I make if I want all the upcoming contests.

Codeforeces api request for getting a list of contests is https://codeforces.com/api/contest.list? But it doesn’t give me upcoming contests. Can you please help me?