Please help me .suggest a book or a online course where I can learn and practice dsa using cpp.
Here’s the sequence I would suggest, all resource are from YouTube:
- C++ Programming Course - Beginner to Advanced - FreeCodeCamp
- Pointers in C / C++ - FreeCodeCamp
- Pointers in C Explained – They’re Not as Difficult as You Think (Article- Optional but very good content)
- C++ Standard Template Library| Competitive Programming
- Data Structures - Full Course Using C and C++ - FreeCodeCamp
- Learn Recursion, Backtracking, Tree, BST, Graph, Greedy, Dynamic Programming e.t.c from this channel - take U forward. You can also look for other channels.
While learning these topics keeps practicing problems which suits your knowledge and level on coding platforms.