ICPC 2019-20 Amritapuri expected ranklist (assuming 75/80 best team slots)

Yes. Only for amritapuri.

have u any idea about selection criteria for gwalior- pune regionals ?

Waitā€¦but that team is ranked 5 not 4.

I meant tesla_protocol (rank 4). This is the problem when you always work with 0-indexed data :stuck_out_tongue:

why the hell teams with ranks >=1200 could be given opportunity for appearing
in Amritapuri site , when teams with rank less than 120 cannot appear for the same.
what kind of Diversity do they want to create with this?

I just have 2 issues:-

1.) Since when ā€œAndho me kana rajaā€ is applied in real contest and too in Amritapuri Site
As I can clearly recall that in previous year, teams were selected on basis of ACTUAL RANKINGS in Amritapuri site.

2.) Why college toppers who have solved less than 3 questions will be given opportunity for TWO sites in the name of DIVERSITY ,
but others having solved 4 questions arenā€™t getting EVEN ONE.

Rules for Amritapuri selection criteria changed after site choice filling, and god knows on basis of which ā€œVotingā€,
and even then the actual selection criteria is not clear to anyone ( except ā€œadminsā€ ).

WHAT A FAIR SELECTION CRITERIAā€¦

9 Likes

Here you go: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W5D0zwSgxqt7-WV1fDtOKALDcRJNdivI5Uh4QK-jgww/edit?usp=sharing

Nobody ever said that selection criteria will stay same as last year. None of the regionals declare their selection crieteria before the contest.

And these selection rules are designed to select maximum colleges. Because ICPC is International Collegiate Programming Contest.
I donā€™t like the rule much, but that is how it has always been (last year was the exception for Amritapuri).

My rank was 279 from the expected ranklist.And my cllg rank is 1,Is there any chance of getting selected for Amritapuri onsite round?

Identical team name issue is not solved. My team name is Last_try and rank is 382. There is anther team last_try with rank 186. Iā€™m not able to find my team name in the list whereas the team with better rank is visible. Please fix this. @rituraj22