ICPC 2019 online round discussion

ranklist is not visible. When can we get it?

4 Likes

If you are not in Top 100 then chances are pretty slim. Pretty sure that after 100 only college toppers would be taken.

5 Likes

@vijju123 any chance of taking top 2 teams for a particular site like Amritapuri?

1 Like

Is the Ranklist final, or it can be changed?

If rank is within Top 70, sure.

@nagpaljatin141 -

Ranklist is not final. There were 2 things pending afaik-

• Removing cheaters
  • Some solutions submitted over last 5 minutes were yet to get verdict. So the ranklist at the exact end of contest was not the final one.
1 Like

when will we get the ranklist?

1 Like

Okay, I was wondering if there would be rejudging or not with updated test cases, if there are weak test cases for a problem

2 Likes

When is the final ranklist published?

2 Likes

I agree, Problem 3 was really beautiful problem, as I got WA’s only on that problem

7 Likes

This has to be considered too

when will we get the ranklist? any idea?

the list is declared for onsite that you’ve applied to. It takes about a month and you’ll be notified I believe. Still, be active on CodeChef/Codeforces in order to not miss anything.

@vijju123 , we were rank 1 out of 3 in our college. Till what rank will be considered for amritapuri regionals?
And can we expect an editorial for 3rd and 4th problem?
Or a small solution outline?

2 Likes

@admin can you please check this testcase for all the submissions of SUM-OR problem?? We might lose a region because of this .

6 Likes

Can anyone guide me where can I find questions of ACM-ICPC 2019 regionals

2 Likes

@admin Please Check the test cases for Max - OR problem I have a solution which is wrong but will give AC.

4 Likes

@nagpaljatin141 Can you please tell your approach for problem 3…
thankyou

The logic was to find the number of overlapping segments with same velocity if it is greater than 2 then not possible. If no such condition is found for each velocity then answer was yes

2 Likes

I guess @admin s tester solution is only wrong. Otherwise there will atleast one testcase where last element is not maximum. @vijju123

4 Likes

@bazzyadb123 What is the answer for this??

2 Likes