ICPC 2020 registeration help

Please anyone share the link for online payment of Gwalior Pune Zone Online contest. We are not getting it. ?

Please anyone tell that we have filled online round fees for Amritapuri Zone but still status is showing that Pending status

You can pay fee for Gwalior region through NEFT only the details are available at ICPC baylor Site

Pay the registration fees of INR 900 only through NEFT to the following Account: Account Holder's Name: "ACM-ICPC, Gwalior " ; Saving Account Number: "946210110002277"; IFSC : "BKID0009462" ; Bank Name: "Bank of India, IIITM Campus Gwalior"

For amritapuri region pay fee Online after payment send the email to icpc@iiitm.ac.in With your team name and transaction ID

Do you know how much time it takes for them to accept?? (ACM Gwalior) Its been about 2 weeks since i sent that mail :thinking::thinking:

For me it didn’t take more then 2-3 days. Did you fill the form ?

1 Like

:open_mouth: when did you submit the form?

On around 23rd September.

1 Like

Oook guess i will mail them again

1 Like

why should one send amrita email to iiitm?
There is typo i think.

After payment fill the google form of gwalior region and wait for 2-3 days . if after this confirmation does not come then contact them via call .
it takes 2-3 days after call to confirm the registration

Do we need to send a mail for amritapuri too?

You can also transfer money through Paytm money transfer!!

My team’s status is accepted but billing and attachment sections are empty.
What PDF are they talking about in attachment section, I don’t see any PDF there.

How to pay? Can u send the online payment link??