ICPC Amritapuri 2019/20 List Of Selected Teams

Other regionals too, I checked the selected team names. Same mistake in every regional rank list. Actually the thing might be that CodeChef made the mistake first of all, resulting in teams appearing under other colleges in the online round rank list. Then the regionals just took the CodeChef rank list and copied from there - they didn’t check the registered team institute with that mentioned in the rank list.

2 Likes

icpc@am.amrita.edu

Most disappointing thing is that some universities like VTU dont even know what is ICPC , they conduct semester external examination always on the date of regionals, from last 2 year we r not able to go into regionals because of this!!

6 Likes

Any update???

https://icpc.amrita.ac.in/2019/teams-selected-for-onsite-contest/

May i please know what are the updations that have been done .

Team Name : Load_Mat_Le
Rank 162
National Institute of Technology, Silchar
College Rank 1
Can’t find the name in the list
@admin

@coder_nits might be because of plagiarism for 1st question bro . The same situation for us also

No team has been selected from our college, Banasthali Vidyapeeth.
Infact, my team: Pixiee topped the college.
I guess atleast 1 top team from each college was to be selected. Publish ranklist too and justify.

1 Like

169 college-topper teams were selected, not all college-topper teams…

1 Like

I don’t think there is any plagiarism issues. Code was completely different from any other team. Also the name appears in Kanpur Ranklist.

1 Like

@coder_nits If that is the case then there has to be some specific kind of selection criteria of amritapuri . I don’t even know how they are selecting teams .

1 Like

XD \hspace{0mm}

1 Like

Got added now

2 Likes

Are they updating the rank list ?
Are teams who were not before getting added ?

Yes, they are.

Many team, I am seeing has been added later with a rank much greater than 1018 but our team ‘MegaByte’ with a better rank still not. Why? @admin

Mail this query to your regional.
Admin do not select participants of each regional.

Recently a team was added to the selected list named " bitsPlease " from " Shri Guru Gobind Singhji Institue of Engineering and Technology ". Their rank is “2101”. Many teams including ours have a better rank than this, have topped their particular institutes but still haven’t been shortlisted.
God knows what policies they are working on.

4 Likes

same issue here…
they mess up every time in ICPC.

2 Likes