ICPC India Regionals experience

Happy New Year CodeChef community. ICPC India Regionals are over now. Everybody, please share your experience at ICPC regionals, what were the most memorable moments for you, what you learnt there, what is your aim for next year and any tips for aspiring candidates.

My experience: Me and my team @bk54 @anubhavp28 went to Amritapuri regionals. This was the first time we qualified for the regionals and all of us were pretty much excited. We were able to solve 5 problems there. In our last 15 mins, our computer got hanged due to an infinite loop and we got panicked so much as we almost coded the 6th and 7th problem and only a few mins were left. Though we could not get AC finally on any of them, but thanks to Amrita University organising teams and CodeChef officials, they fixed our system and gave us three extra mins. One thing I would like to say about this is when you are unsure about such things try to run the code on CodeChef IDE rather than on your system and don’t panic if any such thing happens.

9 Likes