ICPC Indian Regionals 2017

I was just going through this post 新浪博客

According to it, we will have only one online round for all regionals. Also, what is “India-Finals” according to this blog?

Please someone explain what is the procedure for this year’s ICPC from India. Also, what are the tentative dates for the online and onsite rounds.

Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

Amritapuri has put up there schedule on website: ACM ICPC- 2016 - Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham However, It lists 2 contests under Onsite contests :s

While this topic is made, i also want to know where can i find dates of past icpc regionals held (onsite round) and till when dates are finalised for onsite rounds?
I just hope that there shall be sufficient sites having onsite rounds during Saturday/Sunday (for those that have exams during december…)

2 Likes

Came across this link today. Check it out.

I don’t know if all of it is true because the date of first online contest of Amritapuri given here(8th Oct) and one on the official site(6th Oct) is different.
Hope Codechef provides an official announcement to clear this out.

2 Likes

Register on this site. After that you can checkout this link which says:

• Asia **Chennai** First Round Online Programming Contest (Registration is from Aug.15.2016 to Sep.16.2016)
  • Asia **Amritapuri** First Round Online Programming Contest (Registration is from Aug.01.2016 to Sep.30.2016)
  • The 2016 ACM-ICPC Asia **Kharagpur** Regional Contest (Registration will begin on Sep.01.2016)
  • The 2016 ACM-ICPC Asia **Kolkata** Regional Contest (Registration will begin on Dec.31.2016)
  • 1 Like

Codechef did the official announcement last year. Probably they will announce soon

1 Like

PLease HELP !!!
    I want to know that whether Python will be included as one of the available languages for ACM-ICPC 2017??
    I already know that Python is allowed for ACM ICPC World Finals 2017, but i want to know whether it is allowed for Online Contest or not ?? for Amritapuri or any other Region.

1 Like

check out this link ACM ICPC 2017 | CodeChef Codechef has given an update

4 Likes

As mentioned by others, we have collated the rules here: ACM ICPC 2017 | CodeChef Some of the information is not yet available and it will be announced soon. Your queries can be asked here.

3 Likes

Are we allowed to cancel registration for a location @admin ?

We registered for Amritapuri but haven’t paid yet ; Unforunately if selected won’t be able to attend onsite, so we want to cancel it and register for some other regionals.

Is it possible ?

1 Like

Do we have to register for India-Finals separately or will there be a automatic qualification based on rank board of Onsite Round?

2 Likes

On the baylor website too dates are really confusing. Just waiting for codechef officials to update the page for ICPC 2017

2 Likes

The date of the first online contest of Amritapuri has changed on the official site. Its 8th Oct now i.e. there will only be one online round for all the 4 India regionals!

1 Like

This depends entirely on the RCD’s. You need to ask/convince them to allow this.

This information is not accurate. You can find the dates and changed format here: ACM ICPC 2017 | CodeChef

Yes. there is going to be only one online contest for all for regionals now.

The onsite dates are more or less finalised and they can be found here: ACM ICPC 2017 | CodeChef

Yes. It took us some time to get this data. But it is now here: ACM ICPC 2017 | CodeChef

You can find all the details here: ACM ICPC 2017 | CodeChef We will keep updating the page as and when we get more info.

1 Like