Ideone and code compile run are giving me different answers for same code, where ideone is giving me right answer and code compile run is not. submission gives me wrong answer and sigsegv. where am i going wrong?
- Typicaly wrong assumption that uninitialized variable == 0
- or reading/writing outside of range of array.
- Less often assuming something wrong about a primitive type (size, overflow behavior, /0 behavior)
- Less often relying on some compiler extension to the language.
- And there is always posibility of bug in compiler albeit very low.
Can’t help you more without seeing your code or problem you are solving.
Hey astu9880, can you email your code to: firstname.lastname@example.org we will look into the issue and will fix it.
Just sent the mail!