In conversation with Taranpreet Singh – an accounting student turned 6-star coder!

Most of you know Taranpreet as taran_1407, an integral part of our community and our beloved editorialist. As part of our Humans of Competitive Programming series, this is CodeChef in conversation with the man himself! Check the link below to know more about Taranpreet’s journey from an accounting student to a 6-star coder:

In Conversation with Taranpreet - an accounting student turned 6-star coder!

Want to share your own story as a competitive programmer? Fill out our form here

21 Likes

@taran_1407 Always love your editorials.Being new to this world,its a pleasure to have guys like you there. Article came as a huge surprise.You are an inspiration bhaiya!

A BLOG ON OUR TARAN!!!

i am so sorry for not seeing it early :(. i had exams and paper and lab-practicals (you know the best) :frowning:

i am so happy reading this editorial. indeed taran is an inspiration for everyone of us!! please keep writing editorials, we all are always looking forward to them!!!

Inspiring.

No job is more fulfilling than inspiring people to aim and achieve something. I understand how useful these stories can be in any programmer’s early days.

Keep going and all the best for your future endeavours. :slight_smile:

Glad to have editorialists like @taran_1407 , @vijju123 and @likecs :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yeah, right.

One thing I’ve to mention about @taran_1407 is that he’s very patient. While some editorialists stop replying after some time or do not reply at all, he keeps answering questions put up on his editorial.

PS: @vijju123, please be an editorialist again sometime soon, preferably for a Lunchtime!

3 Likes

Yes, thats true, @taran_1407 is very patient in answering questions :slight_smile:

I might try for December or January if Hasan or Misha chose me :p. For now with editorials in taran’s safe hands, I can take a break :stuck_out_tongue: XD

1 Like

@taran_1407 Your journey is quite inspiring and commendable! CHEERS :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot, guys.

PS: @abdullah768, Seems like you wrote my handle wrong. Isn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

He did not @taran_1407 :smiley:

1 Like

Who believes those? Not me :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

Nice use of powers again!! @vijju123

1 Like

Thanks a lot. :slight_smile:

Thanks. :slight_smile: