Infosys SE, SES ,PP interview Experience 2020 and suggestions

Today i got a mail from HackWithInfy@infosys.com stating " complete your registration latest by 17th August, 2020"

It worked with Firefox, Thanks a lot mate.

1 Like

yup, I received it too.

I think those questions are not related to InfyTQ or Hackwithinfy. They might be related to previous exams.

I was interviewed through Infytq on march 6 so i kept “Yes” and date as March 6

i too facing this issue since 2 days . i gave image and resume with in size of specified event though its showing error occured please try after sometime .i tried with chrome and firefox but same error …can anyone resolved it please say about it

@harikrishna1 I was facing this issue due to size of image was 400kb (limit was 512kb). But after many try, I thought to reduce the image size more. Then reduced it to 200kb and the issue resolved.

Try reducing the size of image and/or resume, if it does not work try with some other browser, in my case the problem was with chrome, but it worked with Firefox.

Does anyone get any update regarding specific interview date for Infosys hackwithinfy 2020 ?

In PPIs they have said that interview will take place after 17th August. So far I didn’t get any update.

I texted finalists on linkedin 2 of them said they have interviews today at 1pm and 5pm respectively.

Okay Thanks…

Whenever you will get update please reply.

yeah sure.

Did anyone received the mail regarding the interview date?

Not yet.

ok. thanks for confirming.

Any updates regarding the interview? I have filled up the form on infytq(got PPI for SES through HWI) and their email is not receiving any messages.
Did anyone receive any response or date from them?

not yet.

Did anyone get mail regarding interview date?

Not yet

Hwi interview has been started .time to get an email , depend on your rank . top 100 hwi has already completed interview before 22 aug . so yours is also coming anytime. wait and be patient.