InfyTQ certification Final Round Results

Anyone has any idea/info about when the infosys certification Final Round Results will be declared? I gave my HR interview on 7th of march, No updates yet.

4 Likes

I got the confirmation mail from our tpo on sep 10

Which College?

i got the confirmation mail from my tpo recently , he said we will be given a chance to sit in the upgradation test soon

Your final round was held on site or online?

online on mar 7

Have they mailed you personally yet? Or just your tpo has confirmed.

Did your TPO publish a list of names?My TPO also published a list of names on 10th Sept but they are saying they do not know whether it is valid or not.

Hi, did you get some mail or it was a list of names published by your college?

Has anyone got mails directly from Infosys?

They forwarded us the mail sent from infosys

Nope

Has anyone got the certificates yet?

on site.

Bhai did anyone get up-gradation mail yet

Can someone share the screenshot of the mails received?

anyone got any mail from infosys
?

Did anyone get upgrade test mails yet?

Is anyone here who cleared both InfyTQ certification and HackWithInfy and got offer form Infosys?

If yes then please tell me if you’ve received InfyTQ Certificate or not. I’ve cleared both of them and got an offer too, but I’ve not received InfyTQ certificate yet. I doubt if its only me who has not received the certificate or there are others too who cleared interview and haven’t received InfyTQ certificate yet.

I have given interview on 10 November and on 7 December i got mail from Infosys that i am selected for system engineer. I think almost everyone who are selected got mail by Infosys.