INOI 2022 Discussion Forum

In INOI 2022 (Responses) sheet, my questionwise response is not there. Do I have to submit anything?

your response will not be there in INOI 2022(Response). It is of other server’s so u cant enter your score in that.

Ok

I got 61, what are my chances? (I am in 7th grade)

100%

@here if you are in class 5, 6, 7 and scored about 70-80, then great chances you will be selected. As ultimately only top 10 students are important for IARCS. For class 8, I would guess 120-150 should guarantee selection.

If you find this useful, please please please pray for me. I desperately want to get selected.

It was my first time giving ZCO and INOI, so I’m pretty happy with my results :grin:

What was last years’ cutoff

100 for everyone

Oh ok.

its INOI not ZCO and only 30 students will be selected

Well I got only 48 :sob: :sob:

There are classwise cutoffs (like past INOIs).

BTW 61.71 was what was showing in the subtask score thingy that IARCS provide (The marks there arent inflated or anything, right?)

When, approx, will the results be announced?

The score for C1 was inflated due to scaling issues. Like specified in the announcement, if you get a non zero score in any of the subtasks in the subtasks stitching web page then you get the points for that subtask. But the points given for p1 and p2 were correct.

around this week is what I’m guessing. Maybe Wednesday or slightly later.

Ok, thanks

Another question, when is the next UFDS Mentoring Programme? I really wanted to participate this time but I was too late :disappointed:

Does anyone remeber the password of the ZIP file for local testing?