Bronze: 69
Silver: 169
Gold: 269

Hi everyone, I am socho’s cousin, so I say the truth

1. Bronze medal : 80 points
  2. Silver medal : 120 points
  3. Gold medal : 168 points
1 Like

socho’s clone’s clone karo here, he accidentally DMed me the scoreboard, these seem mostly right. but 12th cutoff is actually predicted to be 310, I think you made a typo.

1 Like

I agree. This is accurate.

12th cutoff too high

mid though

I am actually Socho and this is the time for me to tell all of you that your best chance is to get medals and not tc are since a lot of people scored very very high we will not be having any separate tc cutoffs for different grades and there is just one tc cutoff which is certainly around 140 at the least. The provisional bronze medal cutoff seems is quite low though only around 125

The tentative cut-offs for medals are below:

Gold Medal: 162 points
Silver Medal: 128 points
Bronze Medal: 78 points

The tentative cut-offs for selection to the training camp are below:
Class XII: 147 points
Class XI: 136 points
Class X: 128 points
Class IX and below: 107 points
Female: 64 points (for all classes)

The tentative cut-offs for medals are below:

Gold Medal: 173 points
Silver Medal: 165 points
Bronze Medal: 141 points

The tentative cut-offs for selection to the training camp are below:
147 points (for all classes)

I can confirm these are correct, I felt that we will allow more than 30 people this year due to which we have changed the cutoff scores to these

Please stop spreading such fake cutoffs. This gives a false sense of hope to people.
Releasing false cutoff dates or misleading information can have several negative consequences:

1. Misinformation: False cutoff dates can mislead individuals into believing they have access to information or resources that they actually don’t. This can lead to confusion, frustration, and wasted time.
  2. False Hope: Providing inaccurate cutoff dates can give people false hope about the availability of certain information or updates. When the reality doesn’t align with their expectations, it can be disappointing and disheartening.
  3. Loss of Trust: Spreading false information undermines trust in the source. If people discover that they’ve been misled, they may become skeptical or distrustful of future communications from that source.
  4. Impact on Decision Making: People may make decisions based on false information, which can have negative consequences for themselves or others. For example, they might delay taking action or make ill-informed choices because they believe they have access to more recent information than they actually do.
  5. Confusion and Chaos: False cutoff dates can contribute to overall confusion and chaos, especially in situations where accurate and timely information is critical.

Overall, it’s important to prioritize accuracy and transparency when sharing information to avoid these negative outcomes and maintain trust with your audience.

The organizers have already confirmed that the cutoffs are 301 for all classes.

1 Like

Here are the final cutoffs for INOI-2024.

1. Medals:

These are awarded based on absolute scores, without any separate concessions for age/class/gendder.

Gold medals: 156/300 and above (10 medals)
Silver medals: 128/300 and above (20 medals)
Bronze medals: 78/300 and above (30 medals)

1. Qualification for IOI Training Camp:

Class 12 students : 141/300 and above
Class 11 students : 141/300 and above
Class 10 students : 123/300 and above
Class 9 and below : 113/300 and above
Female students : 71/300 and above

1. EGOI Team selection:

Female students with scores 53/300 and above will be eligible for the tests to select the Indian team for EGOI. The EGOI Team Selection Tests will be conducted before the IOI Training Camp. The four members who are selected for the EGOI team will also qualify for the IOI Training Camp, in case they are not already included in the cutoffs above.

1 Like