So how are we supposed to prepare for INOI what were the passing cut-offs previous years(2016 and before) and what are the prerequisite topics and what is the most asked topics also some useful links are welcomed.
this question might be of help. regarding topics i feel dp and graphs are most widely asked. and regarding cut-offs ; don’t think that they release any official cut-off’s for INOI.One suggestion - You should definately complete the questions on IARCS judge they are just 44 but cover most of the topics.
Best of luck for your preparations.For any querrys comment below,
Few links -
This is what I am doing -
- Learning c++ from youtube.com.
- Going through all the Iarcs Study Material.
- I will be solving problems of the Iarcs Online Judge.
- Doing all the past years ZCO and INOI problems.
- Doing more and more problems in c++.
- I have joined the community of IOI at commonlounge.com
I also have a doubt: Can I compile programs and run them at the INOI in the Dev-C++ environment…??
Can i know from which channel of YouTube you are learning C++?
This is really awesome for learning C++ STL.
@mathecodician you are really doing great i hope you will qualify for INOI.
@coder_voder Thanks but I don’t think there is a very good chance although I am trying my best because I don’t know graphs till now and also I am very less c++.
Best of luck to you as well.