INOI problem rating in codeforces

At what level would you rate recent INOI problem in terms of codeforces ratings?

1 Like

Somewhere around 1700-1800. INOI1902 was indeed special, and it would be rated in my approximation at 1800-1900.

2 Likes

According to me they are 1900-2000. Coz, I can easily solve a 1800 problem but the INOI problems, they are a bit hard for me.

1 Like

INOI DP problems are somewhere around div2d’s on cf. But, it’s not an approximate figure. Notice that cf gives you 2 hours to solve 6 problems, whereas INOI gives you 3 hours to solve 2 problems. So, given the time constraints, the bounds are likely to change.

1 Like

Yup, maybe coz I might have increased my capability, div 2d is kinda easy for me. Like in most of the contests, I do div2 d. So maybe the capability has increased from the last INOI. :stuck_out_tongue:

2000-2200 at least

Does anyone know the relationship between the current rating of the user and the problem rating? What I mean is if I solve the problem of rating 2600, then that problem is at the level of a user who has a rating of 2600.

I want to practice on CodeChef but not sure which rating problem should solve.

“It is calculated in such a way that if a problem’s difficulty rating is X, then a user whose CodeChef rating is X has a 50% chance of solving that problem in a contest.”
Exciting updates for February 2022 | CodeChef

I am not able to understand the rating system. Just for example, yesterday’s contest problem GUESSPFMX Problem - CodeChef have rating of 2600+, and about 100 people solved the problem in div 2 whose rating is below 2k. There is a huge difference between the problem rating and the user who solves it.

So, If I start practicing on CodeChef I should cover the range of 2k to 2.7k?