Insane cheating in CNNTRIANGLE lol

Of the 24 ( in Div 2) accepted submissions 20 are the exact same haha, didn’t bother to verify if the other 4 are modified a bit in logic or not but i won’ t waste my time with them. Now these 20 are easy ban even for the worst plagiarism checker,but there is one submission that caught my eye. Check out this Genius lmao CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone.

6 Likes

DATA101 had insane cheating too. I can’t believe how a problem intended to be last one got more than 100 solves. Most people in division 4 have the exact same code, and I suspect such similar incidents happened in higher divisions too.

Oh, for sure. I gave up on CP a couple months ago when cheating grew exponentially, but over the last couple of weeks, LeetCode, codechef and codeforces are getting destroyed lmao.

cc has the worst plagiarism checker, even after rating reroll my rating hardly increases by +1

1 Like

Don’t worry most of them have been disqualified and their ratings will be dropped by tuesday.

3 Likes

Hey Aviennx,

We have disqualified the remaining cheaters, and I have also reviewed this genius cheater’s solution. We will be disqualifying him as well.

3 Likes

This one guy has been disqualified but i think almost all of the others are still up, CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone, this is an obvious copied code with language switched to python for ex and is now 5* rated lol. I can still see other got massive rating increases anyway.

1 Like