InterviewBit Academy Interview Process

Sorry, for the late reply.
x + s(x) + s(s(x)) = N. (N<=10^9)
So the value of s(x) can go from 1 to 81. (consider the case when all digits are ‘9’ i.e. 999999999).
Now, you got the range of s(x). If you have the range of s(s(x)) then you can just iterate the loop for only a few numbers and can verify the above equation for every number.
Now: 1<=s(x)<=81
range of s(s(x)) : 1<=s(s(x)) <=16 [ (s(x) can go from 1 to 81 then max sum of digits between 1 to 81 comes when s(x) = 79, now sum is 16 ].
Now you have range of s(x) + s(s(x)) = 81 + 16. You can iterate a loop from n-97 to n-1. This is the basic outline of the solution. You can check some corner cases like when n <97.
I don’t have any experience in writing solution :frowning_face: So, formatting is not good.

1 Like

Do you know?
What min package are they offering ?

They’ll tell the min CTC in the 1st week of the course, and you can decide whether you want to continue or leave the course

Lol why do you think he won’t give good feedback, if he said he will, he most probably will. Be positive.
I just read this yesterday that getting hard questions in interview is not a bad thing, because you are being judged with respect to number of people who can solve it, if it’s hard, the thought process is more important and all. BTW if limits on s(x) was the only optimisation, then question was easy. Never mind, good luck

1 Like

Did you finally get to interview?

By any chance did you hear it from Gayle Lakman MacDowell, author of ‘Cracking the Coding Interview’?

1 Like

@abhihacker02 lol I am so tensed from the morning just because of my interview and I just forgot about this thread . I am done with my interview and here I just get to know that one of the questions they asked were totally same . Question 1 they asked me completely same .Lol but still I code it…:slight_smile: Hope I get selected :slight_smile:

not yet… But they told me that they will reschedule the interview.

Lol i read it there
Actually i completely read a book thinking that it was CTCI, but i came across the actual book yesterday, so I’ve started reading it.
It’s a great book

1 Like

There you go!

After that, no communication happened till now.

Any updates regarding results?

Results are out. Check on your dashboard.

Results are out at InterviewBit Academy is now Scaler Academy

I received a mail just now of the result.

Finally got selected!:smile::smile:

Anyone else who had a great interview but didn’t get the result yet??

You can check your status in the website.

Same here didnt get any result yet. :slight_smile:

the result has been declared , the one who is selected must have received the on-boarding webinar link