InterviewBit Academy

@sanket3125
Since you were selected I am assuming you were able to solve all 5 problems (maybe one partially) because few people have reported that they didn’t get in after solving 4 problems.

Don’t go for it. You are already good enough to pass the coding exam that will be given by many companies. You won’t need them.

As for the company partnerships they put on the website, some people have reported that they don’t have anything to do with IB Academy, they are for InterviewBit platform.

If you want to try, I think you can bail out before the second week free of charge.

2 Likes

Can someone pls tell what type of questions / level of questions asked??

1 Like

Bro me and i think @sanket3125 also belongs to Tier 2-3 colleges , So can you please tell me any other way how we could reach those top companies???

Hii @sanket3125 same here. I so badly wanted to get into IB academy. But I got rejected during second round. Did you have 2nd round? and may I ask how many problems did you solve?

I know it’s not ideal or even possible for everyone but having someone refer you to the top companies do help. The problem is that IF the reports by other people is true that the partnerships they are boasting is not related to IB Academy but their platform, there would be no benefit for you.

I know how difficult it is to get a good job for Tier 2-3 college students. But you should evaluate everything.
Don’t go for it because they have tons of company logos on their website. Don’t go if you think you can get a job of min CTC they are guaranteeing. You will be just wasting money.

Go if you think you can never get a job of CTC they are guaranteeing (Automatically decrease 17% or 3 lakh which you will pay to them for the next 2 years). Go if you learn better when you are taught by someone than self-learning (I know I sometimes get lazy).

So can you please tell me any other way how we could reach those top companies???

As for this, I know this might not help a lot of people but connect with different people on Linkedin that work in these companies. Getting employee referrals is a great way to be considered for a position in top companies.

But do take a look at your profile and don’t make the mistake of thinking that the same thing works for everyone.

2 Likes

True bro. I also think the same

What you are saying is somewhat correct but it’s not that easy as it sounds. Getting referrals in top tech-giants is no joke! There are tons of applicants in these companies. And who knows if you are from tier-2 ,tier-3 colleges or from a non CS-IT branch you get shortlisted by bots. ( Nearly all the top companies have bots which shortlist candidates initially.) You won’t even get a chance to showcase your talent!

Interview Bit is not known by its course structure but mainly by the platform it provides. Agreed that you have to spend some money but in return you are getting a lot! You have a secure job, your skill set will definitely improve, you will have mentors who can guide you all along the way and the most important you will make some connections which will help you lifetime. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I read your long post and i guess what you are talking about might be true.

But what i can tell u is that the learning which u will get on IB academy will surely better than what u will get by doing self-learning which i think counts more than any salary you will save by not joining it. It focus more on overall skill set and the course is also well structured.
Also it’s really important to start your career with a good company as your future growth will depend on how u start.

Being the student of June batch these all are my opinion after learning for almost 13 weeks on it.

2 Likes

min CTC is the myth…they offer much more than that…

1 Like

Bro How many problems you solved in the screening test?? And how much min ctc they offered you??

I solved 5/5 in the test. And i don’t think writing my min CTC over here would be a good idea.

1 Like

you are from which batcch?

What does ‘Interviewbit academy program’ consist of ?