InterviewBit Academy

Hi All,
I got selected in interviewbit academy program. Should i go for it or not .

What do you think?

I think if you are from a tie-2 or tier-3 college and no company gives ctc more than 6lpa in your campus. Then You must go for it, As i don’t find any loss in it.
I am also from a tier-3 college and i am in 3rd year right now. May be i will also prefer it next year

Actually i am B-tech passout

I don’t have any experience of interviewBit course. I had only read the rules and syllabus of it which seems intresting. So if you are passout then you check what min. CTC they are giving you. Then Think whether you can directly switch to that CTC on your own right now or within a year. IF your answer is yes then don’t go for it. IF NO then there is no loss in getting that CTC and paying some %age of it to someone as i find.

Is it paid or free…?

1 Like

You don’t have to pay anything until you get the min CTC which they fixed on you before joining them
Interview bit academy Read More Details here

It is a paid course either you can pay 1.5L(job guarantee not included) or you can opt for other plan in which you need to pay 17% of you salary for 2 years(upto 3L only) and this is to be paid only when you get a job above a certain amount set by them.

Can you tell me how difficult the questions are? I am planning to give the exam on 12th Oct. And how to prepare for the same?

What is the procedure ?How did you get selected?

As a part of interviewbit academy June Batch…I can say that you can join it for sure…

2 Likes

Do they give enough time on each and every topic?

You need to first register to their website (InterviewBit Academy is now Scaler Academy). then you will have an entrance exam. if you got selected then you will have 6 month online classes and test and so on .

what is your base CTC ?

1 Like

Bro please tell me which kind of questions are asked please help .

Can someone tell me what is InterviewBit Academy? Please

please search about it here.

Bro i know about it but the pattern i want to ask u there is no proper mock or something i want to know that which kind of questions are asked and how many questions are there and all . Please answer that specifically it will be a great help thank u so much

Bro please tell me how many questions are there in entrance exam and please tell me which programming language they ask?

There was total 5 questions of medium level . You can use any language to solve the problem.

Can u please tell me which kind of problems generally they ask? Plz