InterviewBit Entrance Test B

Can someone share question no 1 statement…
Thanks in advance

1 Like

No it wasn’t stage 2, it was optional, think of it as a chance for you to improve your score from test “A”, if there’s any scope for improvement in the first place, as in you case, you already have maximum score, having solved all questions in test “A”, why would you attempt test “B”

Oh. Cool :ok_hand:

Problem 1 was :
Given a matrix of size NxN, find the path with maximum cost from (1,1) to (N,N). Cost is the sum of numbers your path passes through. Now it doesn’t end here. You are also given a number B, you spend 1 if you move 1 cell west or north, and spend 0 if you move east or south. When you reach (N,N), you should have spent exactly B-1 amount in travelling.
Return the maximum cost of path, subject to above conditions.

2 Likes

Guys,
Results are out for IB Academy or not?
If not any body have any idea, when the results will be rolled out?

Results are expected to be out by the end of the day(i.e. 2.25 hours from now) as per their website.

Any ideas , how the interviews will be look like ?

Where is it written ? My page shows that “BATCH FOR 2021 AND ABOVE WILL START SOON”

Did you give the test scheduled on 19 and 20th Oct? If so, it looks like that you are from 2021batch and the current IB Academy batch is not for 2021 students. I am a 2019 student(a recent pass-out) and it shows for me on the IB Academy home page to check out for result there at the end of the day.

I gave the test that was conducted on 19th October. I’m in 3rd year right now. So maybe that is why they’re not giving me updates .

2 Likes

Bro, I’m worried about getting in first, I’ll think about interview later

How many questions did you solve?

How many you solved and when will be the result come out ?

4 is enough to get selected lol you shouldn’t worry.

Fir bhi rone ki to aadat hai, kitna bhi padh liya ho, fir bhi hum r*ndy rona to karte hi hai
:stuck_out_tongue:
Still the contest was pretty easy i bet there are a ton of people who solved all 5

Well i sh*t my pants when you say i wont be selected lol. they are selecting 600 students this time so like there’s a fair chance for 3+ solved ig.

Why are they increasing the intake, i thought the old intake of 300 was too much, 600 is way more than enough, where did they say this though??

They said it on their live. like they went live on linkedin the night before, i watched the whole 1 and a half hour. They said maximum intake this time will be 600, might choose less based on performance of students.

They said this in a QnA on LinkedIn.

What results u got @i_64 and @jesus