InterviewBit Entrance Test B

Whatever, i just want them to assign minimum CTC significantly more than my campus offer, let’s see

1 Like

kb ayega result yr

aaya result ? aisa toah nhi jo select nhi hue unko mail hi nhi aay

Looks Like their day hasn’t ended yet, LoL!

1 Like

I solved all the 5 questions still it shows for me, that the result will be declared at the end of the day.

Day 1 ?. and How many in day 2 ?

I didn’t appear for day 2 as I was busy with stuffs and other than this you couldn’t do better than solving 5 questions.

yeah i know but the entrance test for last batch of IB which was in june , students who solved 3 and appeared for both days got selected. And back then there were no scenes of interview

1 Like

Probably they made the requirements more strict this time. Anyway, if I am not wrong, we could sit for the test on either of the two days, the second was optional if you already gave one?

1 Like

What platform is this?

Twitter…

Has anyone got any mail from interview bit regarding the results of IB Academy Entrance test? Has anyone got rejection mail from IB?

Also has any one got rejection mail from Interview Bit?

No, in fact InterviewBit doesn’t mail me anything, i need to check everything on their website.
Why, did you receive any mail?
Here’s some hope for you…

@i_64 I received an e-mail on 23rd Oct 2019 saying that results will be announced in batches and that they are going through my performance.