Introduction Thread

Hello Everyone,
My name is Trijeet Ganguly, and I am Software Developer at CodeChef. I love problem-solving and playing Chess. I’m from Durgapur and have spent the last few years in Kolkata.
As you guys know, for the next few weeks, I will be one of your mentors.
Let’s get started by getting to know each other a bit. Please reply to this thread and tell us your name and something about yourself (your hobbies, your interests, or what motivates you). Be as descriptive as you like. :smile:
Let’s keep this informal and interactive.

8 Likes

Hello Everyone,
My name is Aniruddh Dubey.
I am from Indore, Madhya Pradesh.

I am also a Developer at CodeChef. I love problem solving, teaching and developing applications.

I will also be one of your mentors.
Do reach out if you have any doubts. :blush:

4 Likes

Hello Everyone,
I am Akhil. I joined CodeChef as a Software Developer last year. I am a Navgurukul alumnus.
I hail from Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
I will also be one of your mentors.
Please reach out if you have any doubts. :smile:

4 Likes

Hello Everyone !
My name is Shanti.
I am from Bihar.
I am a Navgurukul Student.
I am learning software engineering in Navgurukul.
I am learning many things in Navgurukul.

7 Likes

Hello all,
My name is Bharti and i am from Kishanganj, Bihar. I have completed my graduation last month. Currently i am a student at NavGurukul. I like to watch movies and traveling.
I want to learn coding deeply that’s why i joined Codechef course. I am very excited for further journey with Codechef and i hope i will learn so many new things in this course.

6 Likes

Hello everyone!
I am Shahnaz Naazmeen form Gulbarga, Karnataka.

I have Completed my 11th, On 1 March I joined Navgurukul here I am learning Software Engineering.

Nowadays I like to solve logical questions and listen to songs. I am very excited about this training I wish I would learn some productive and new things from CodeChef.

5 Likes

Hii everyone
i am Moni kumari.
i am from up.
i joined navgurukul before 2 month and here i am learing software engineering.
i have compeleted my 11th class from pcm and i am doing 12 class also.
in navgurukul i learnt many things and here we are leaving like a family .
for codechef class i am veryexcited.

5 Likes

i am rubi yadav
i am from up
i have completed 12th class
right now i am doing BA 1st year
i have completed 1 month in navgurukul
i am learning software enginerring in navgurukul

5 Likes

Hello everyone!
Good morning
i am jyoti bhandari. I am from madhya pardesh.
i have completed my 12th.now i am pursuing B.Sc 3rd year.
before 2 month i joined navgurukul here i am learning programing.

5 Likes

Hello everyone!
I am Kritika Gaur from Agra (U.P).
I have completed my 12th, and I’m pursuing B.sc 2 year.
I joined Navgurukul on 2 November and I am learning here software Engineering.
And I’m happy to joined Codechef and I am always listing song while doing logical questions.
it’s all about me thank you.

5 Likes

hii everyone

my name is neha yadav from mp (gwalior) ,now i’m a navgurukul student and i’m learning software engineering and also many things here and i love coding and kho kho sport .some days before i joined codechef and codechef is very interesting for me .i hope i’ll learn so many things to codechef and i’m very excited to codechef course.

5 Likes

Hii,
I am rani Solanki from morena (m.p) and now I am pursuing Bsc third year from government pg college morena(m.p) and I am studying software engineering in Navgurukul Bangalore(Karnataka).
My hobby - I like playing hockey, leaning, reading the biography of the great leader and I want to live always with my family and friend.
thanks

5 Likes

hello everyone,
myself salomi sirisha.
i am from banglore, karnataka.
i have completed 11th and right now im in navgurukul.
im very excited to join codechef.

thank you.

5 Likes

Hello Everyone,
My name is sarmimstha Maity and i am student of Navgurukul. I am happy to join codechef. I am from Kolkata.My hobbie is reading story book and gardening.

5 Likes

Hi Aniruddh.

1 Like

Akshara Mishra

Hello Everyone,

My name is Akshara Mishra , i am from Farrukhabad, Utter Pradesh.
and i am a studying at B.A 2nd year.

i joined Navgurukul hear i am learning Software Engineering.
i am very excited about this CodeChef course . I know i will learn so many things in this course.

5 Likes

Hello…
My name is Rani Shah and I am from Delhi, I have done my 12th from CBSE board and now i am persuing B.A Prog. 2nd year in Delhi University. and currently, i am a student at navgurukul. i spent 6 months in navgurukul and now I’m happy to join Codechef, i hope something i will learn from this. i like to read storybooks and listen to songs.

3 Likes

Hey,
I am Isha Bharti I am from Bihar I have completed my +2 and i am pursuing last year of graduation Currently i am in Navgurukul Bangalore now i am learning here programming .and i joined codechef for learning and build my logic

3 Likes

Hi everyone
am Navyashree and am from Hassan ,Karnataka.
I have completed 2nd puc from NMKRV college and in july i joined Navgurukul.
I like to do sckeching.
Am exited for code chef classes.

3 Likes

What songs do you like to listen Shahnaaz? :smiley: