As you might know, the first stage of the Indian Computing Olympiad, the Zonal Computing Olympiad is approaching. Leading to the most prestigious programming competition for school students, IOI to be held in Tokyo, Japan next year. ZCO is to be held on 11th of November, 2017. For more information see the poster below or click here.
I’d like to invite everyone to a series of preparatory contests for the upcoming ZCO/ZIO and INOI. It will consist of short fun unrated contests which will be aimed for school students for preparation for the ZCO/ZIO and INOI. Nevertheless, it will also be beneficial for college students as ICPC is coming up. The contests are unrated.
Details about the series:
- Contest will take place every friday starting from 13th of October.
- Further details about each contest will be given as a blog post before each contest by the contest admin.
- Each contest will consist of 4 problems.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Scoring system: IOI style
- Difficulty will range from ZCO level to INOI level. That is equivalent to easy-medium in codechef terms. Problems might even have a hard subtask.
1. Istasis [ista2000](https://www.codechef.com/users/ista2000) Mishra
2. Udit [mathecodician](https://www.codechef.com/users/mathecodician) Sanghi
3. Shashwat [harrycoda](https://www.codechef.com/users/harrycoda) Goel
4. Tanavya [sinbycos](https://www.codechef.com/users/sinbycos) Dimri
5. Rajarshi [rajarshi\_basu](https://www.codechef.com/users/rajarshi_basu) Basu
6. Vatsal [vatsalsharma_3](https://www.codechef.com/users/vatsalsharma_3) Sharma
7. Swetanjal [swetanjal](https://www.codechef.com/users/swetanjal) Datta and
8. Yogesh [yogesh01](https://www.codechef.com/users/yogesh01) Aggarwal
NOTE: In each contest only two of the setters will be involved and we wont discuss problems among ourselves so the other 6 of the setters may also participate.
You can ask for help regarding problems and discuss problems in this thread or in the contest announcement thread(which will be out later).
Also, please do tell us what do you think about this initiative in the comments. Any suggestions/feedback will be appreciated.
Hope you have a great time solving problems in the contests. :)