Invitation to Campus Chapters Contest 1.0

Can you paste your code here it’s not accessible as of now ?

https://ideone.com/WqPd5M

I have to say you were close to the solution.
You have failed on two cases one of them was random graphs of size 10.
Another one of then was connected diamonds.
I Guess u fail on case where the Diamond occurs.
This is how i generated the diamond graph. I made a tree then i split each edge into two nodes and add edges between new nodes and old nodes only.
Hope this may help.
I am not sure if providing the test case itself if allowed, ow i would have shared it with you.

Ok brother I have to look at diamond graph now

Can you provide laddus to campus topper of every campus with more than 30 participants.

It’s a humble request to @admin! And @nagpaljatin141 please consider my request.
Hope I will get a positive reply soon.

It feels sad when your laddus are dependent on other’s participation as well!

btw…how many laddus and till when?

@shahraaz when shall we expect the editorials to be released? or at least make the solutions accessible

3 Likes

Number of participants from our college was 34 please provide laddus to campuses with more than 30 participants. As a few(almost none) of universities only have more than 50 participants

I will upload an editorial for problem with solution by the end of today ie 5 April.
You can check this place once candle lighting is done in honour of people who work hard to prevent corona

1 Like

I would suggest you to contact your codechef campus chapter representatives from your college

I would suggest you to contact your codechef campus chapter representatives from your college regarding this

I have contacted him too. Lets see what are the results.

It doesn’t matter if you are in top 3 global level

1 Like

Please upload the editorials for last 3 problems

1 Like

https://nitc-codechef-campus-chapter.github.io/chapter/Chapter1.html
Here is link to editorial and resources needed for ARTPNT
@unknown_coder1

@shahraaz Bro have you also written editorial for CARLOT problem also, if yes please share it also :slight_smile:

Check it out : CARLOT - Editorial

1 Like

SIr I applied diamond graph to that submission
link is here ideone

According to me it is also showing right answer. now can you help me where I am wrong now as diamond graph is also passing so please tell me the test case!

Thanks in advance!

You cant just solve this for one diamond graph and conclude.
Generate as many testcases as possible and stress test.