Greetings CodeChef community!
We invite you to participate in Code Mates x1 - a 3-hour team contest which offers 5 problems to be solved. This will be a chance for you to practice with your team!
About the Contest:
- A team coding contest based on algorithms, data structures and problem solving.
- A team can have minimum 1 and maximum 3 members.
- Organized by CodingClubYCCE, the CodeChef Campus Chapter of Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering.
I hope you will join your fellow programmers and enjoy the contest problems. The problem setting and testing panel is:
I hope you will enjoy solving them. Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below, after the contest.
Time: 31st August 2020 (1600 hrs) to 31st August 2020 (1900 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone .
Contest link: (Code Mates x1 )
- Registration needs to be done on the contest page itself.
- Registration is free of cost.
- Only one member needs to register his/her team.
- Before submitting the registration form, please make sure that you’ve entered correct details in the registration form to be eligible for prices.
- The team members will have to accept the invitation to join the team, which will be sent by the team leader.
- The team members can directly submit solutions from their own CodeChef accounts.
- Global Top 3 Team: Certificate of Excellence.
- Global Top 50 Teams: Certificate of Appreciation.
- All other teams on the leaderboard: Certificate of Participation.
You can contact CodingClubYCCE at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries related to the contest.
Hope to see you participating!!
Hope to see you having a great time!