Invitation to Code Mates x1 - A Team Contest

Greetings CodeChef community!

We invite you to participate in Code Mates x1 - a 3-hour team contest which offers 5 problems to be solved. This will be a chance for you to practice with your team!

About the Contest:

• A team coding contest based on algorithms, data structures and problem solving.
  • A team can have minimum 1 and maximum 3 members.
  • Organized by CodingClubYCCE, the CodeChef Campus Chapter of Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering.

I hope you will join your fellow programmers and enjoy the contest problems. The problem setting and testing panel is:

I hope you will enjoy solving them. Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below, after the contest.

Contest Details:

Time: 31st August 2020 (1600 hrs) to 31st August 2020 (1900 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone .

Contest link: (Code Mates x1 )

• Registration needs to be done on the contest page itself.
  • Registration is free of cost.
  • Only one member needs to register his/her team.
  • Before submitting the registration form, please make sure that you’ve entered correct details in the registration form to be eligible for prices.
  • The team members will have to accept the invitation to join the team, which will be sent by the team leader.
  • The team members can directly submit solutions from their own CodeChef accounts.

Prizes:

• Global Top 3 Team: Certificate of Excellence.
  • Global Top 50 Teams: Certificate of Appreciation.
  • All other teams on the leaderboard: Certificate of Participation.

For more updates, follow CodingClubYCCE on Instagram and Facebook.

You can contact CodingClubYCCE at ycce.codingclub@gmail.com for any queries related to the contest.

Good Luck!
Hope to see you participating!!
Hope to see you having a great time! :smile:

6 Likes

Sorry for asking but I am new here please say a contest is rated or not thanks.

Unrated

Thanks