Invitation to CODE START 2020 - NIT Patna

@anon31329220 Can I join in the contest? I am not so good like you all.

1 Like

ya you are co-ordially invited @ifrunruhin. you are going great man.

1 Like

well my cf id is kshitij_sodani not cc so your tagging is not correct here :slight_smile:

1 Like

sorry I will edit but you are doing too great there… I like your performance.

1 Like

Gear up guys 30 minutes are remaining!

How was the contest guys. Sorry for incovenience for CEMENT Problem. May be the question was unclear or we had done some error. Sorry for any other incovenience too as this contest was our first contest we made. Sorry for other difficulties.

1 Like

And removing CEMENT Problem was there any other issue. Editorials will be published soon.

Hello Coders!!!
Thank you for your participation and giving time for our Contest.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused in the contest .
This was our First Contest So please pardon us for any discrepancy in problem.
Hope to hear from you.

The countdown timer has just ran out!!
STRT2020, the first ever open coding contest of NIT Patna has marvelously completed. CodeCube is overwhelmed by the outstanding response it has recieved globally. The energy and interest in this competition has been extraordinary!! We were blown away by the record of the number of participants and want to thank every single one of you for your participation and time. You all made this competition a great success and now it’s time to announce the winners of STRT2020. Here it goes,
Top 3 …

1. @ashishgup.
  2. @dontquit
  3. @pratikgk45.

Congratulations to all the winners and everyone who made the event succesful.
Winners will get prices soon.

Update:-Winners account has been credited with awesome laddus

Thanks once again and hope to see you all in future events and competitions. Hope you enjoyed the problems and contest again apolozgsing for CEMENT problem.

Vote of Thanks
First of all I would like to thank CodeChef for being our programming partner, Neha Ma’am for supporting us in each step.
Special thanks to @anon31329220 @anon13218864 @arpitgupta16 @lordstargeryan @saketvajp_123 for contributing to this contest’s success.

Can you provide editorial for RANPRO @anon31329220 @aayushindwan

Yes we will provide editorial soon

when will be the Certificate of Participation Given?
@aayushindwan
@anon31329220

Possibly Within one week

Editorial is Out here.

> RANPRO Editorial

@anon31329220 I am a Bangladeshi participation of this contest and I want to ask that Is there certificate for us, I mean Certificate of participation? Pardon me if ask anything ridiculous.

Will try for all participants.

But how for the foreign country? I mean how will they get it?

Only E-Certificate with digital Signatures of Head of Department CSE NIT Patna.

1 Like

CEMENT Editorial .
CEMENT Editorial