Hello Fellow Coders!
Greetings from Chef! Close on the heels of an exciting lineup of contests you all enjoyed, here’s more from Chefland to satisfy your coding appetites in April. This time it’s not a quick snack, it’s a full-course meal with ten days prep time!
I would like to invite you to the April Long Challenge 2018 for 10 days of exciting programming challenges. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Problem Setter: vaibhav18197(Vaibhav Gupta), chemthan (Trung Nguyen), bciobanu (Bogdan Ciobanu), step_by_step (Stepan Filippov), vkrules1104 (Varad Kulkarni), vidyut_1 (Ashesh Vidyut), usaxena95 (Utkarsh Saxena), dpraveen (Praveen Dhinwa), anuj_2106 (Anuj Maheshwari),
adlet_zeineken (Adlet Zeineken)
- Problem Tester and Admin: mgch (Misha Chorniy)
- Problem Editorialist: vijju123 (Abhishek Pandey), (Vaibhav Gupta)
- Statement Verifier: xellos0 ( Jakub Safin)
- Russian Translator: xcwgf666 (Sergey Kulik)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: VNOI Team
Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below, after the contest.
Time: 6th April 2018 (1500 hrs) to 16th April 2018 (1500 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.
Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/APRIL18
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
Top 10 global and top 20 Indian winners get 300 Laddus each, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://www.codechef.com/laddu . (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hope to see you participating!!
Happy Programming !!