The contest will be 3 hours long. There will be 7 problems in Div 1/2 and 8 problems in Div 3.
The contest will be rated for all three Divisions. The July Cook-Off also marks the launch of our new prize structure for global & Indian participants. More details are given below.
Joining us on the problem setting panel are:
Contest Admin: Ashish ashishgup Gupta
Head Admin: Alex um_nik Danilyuk
Tester: Shubham theoneyouwant Anand Jain
Setters: Soumyadeep soumyadeep_21 Pal, Aryan aryanag_adm Agarwala, Deepak aomine23 Barnwal, Vishesh vishesh_s Saraswat, Daanish daanish_adm Mahajan, Anshu anshugarg12 Garg, Divyansh watch24hrs Rastogi, Shikhar shikhar7s Sharma, Alex um_nik Danilyuk
Statement Verifier: Trung kuroni Dang
Editorialist: Nishank iceknight1093 S
Video Editorialists: Chirayu chirayu_98 Jain, Prachi prachi16121996 Agarwal, Darshan darshancool25 Lokhande, Yashodhan zappelectro Agnihotri, Shivam whitemagic Bohra, Aryan aryanag_adm Agarwala, Meet kaun_meet Singh Gambhir, Rajarshi rajarshi_basu Basu
Mandarin Translator: Qingchuan sam__2 Zhang
Russian Translator: Fedor gomelfk Korobeinikov
Bengali Translator: Sakib sakibabrar Abrar
Vietnamese Translator: Team songuku95 VNOI
If you have original problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in CodeChef’s contests, you can share them here.
Global Rank List:
- Top 10 global Division One users will get $100 each.
- Non-Indians will receive the prize via money transfer to their account.
- Indian users will receive Amazon vouchers for the amount converted in INR.
Indian Rank List:
- Top ten Indian Division One coders will get Amazon Vouchers worth Rs. 3750 each.
- The rest in the top 100 will get Amazon Vouchers worth Rs. 1500 each.
- First-time winners in Div 2 who make it to the top 200 for the first time will get Amazon Vouchers worth Rs. 750 each.
- First-time winners in Div 3 players who make it to the top 200 for the first time will get Amazon Vouchers worth Rs. 750 each.
The video editorials of the problems will be available on our YouTube channel as soon as the contest ends. Subscribe to get notifications about our new editorials.
Good luck and have fun!