Invitation to CodeChef August Lunchtime 2021 - Saturday, 28th Aug, 7:30 PM IST

We invite you to participate in CodeChef’s August Lunchtime, this Saturday, 28th August.

Time: 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM IST.

The contest will be rated for all three Divisions. The August Lunchtime comes with our new prize structure for global & Indian participants. More details are given below.

Joining me on the problem setting panel are:

Prizes:

Global Rank List:

• Top 10 global Division One users will get $100 each.
  • Non-Indians will receive the prize via money transfer to their account.
  • Indian users will receive Amazon vouchers for the amount converted in INR.

Indian Rank List:

• Top ten Indian Division One coders to get Amazon Vouchers worth Rs. 3750 each.
  • The rest in the top 100 get Amazon Vouchers worth Rs. 1500 each.
  • First-time winners in Div 2 who make it to the top 200 for the first time get Amazon Vouchers worth Rs. 750 each.
  • First-time winners in Div 3 players who make it to the top 200 for the first time get Amazon Vouchers worth Rs. 750 each.

However, everything else about our previous Laddu system for Lunchtime will continue without any change. To call out specifically, the top 10 school students in Div 1 of Lunchtime will continue to get Laddus as well as the cash/Amazon vouchers as per the new system.

The video editorials of the problems will be available on our YouTube channel as soon as the contest ends. Subscribe to get notifications about our new editorials.

If you have some original and engaging problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in CodeChef’s contests, you can share them here.

Hope to see you participating.

Good Luck!

Note: Usually, there is no bound on the stack limit, and is equal to the total memory limit of 1.5 GB. But due to a system configuration issue, the stack limit for C++ is temporarily set to 8MB. So, if you believe that your code requires larger stack limit, please include this in your code — Increase Stack/Recursion-depth of g++ in linux - Codeforces

3 Likes

@theoneyouwant when will the editorials be posted?

Usually, there is no bound on the stack limit, and is equal to the total memory limit of 1.5 GB. But due to a system configuration issue, the stack limit for C++ is temporarily set to 8MB. So, if you believe that your code requires larger stack limit, please include this in your code — Increase Stack/Recursion-depth of g++ in linux - Codeforces

So I was upsolving previous long challenge problems which I somehow missed.
The one mentioned below is an example.

In this I found that my solution and others previously accepted solutions is getting Run Time Error @admin
So do I need to include this in all my codes for any future submissions in codechef?

No, it is temporary and should be fixed within a week.