Greetings CodeChef community!
CodeChef invites you all to join us at CodeChef’s December serving of Cook-Off. A 2.5 hours contest with five challenging problems. This will be a great test for your code muscles.
This will be a perfect opportunity to improve your CodeChef ratings and rankings. Also if you have some original and engaging problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in the CodeChef’s contests, you can share them here: www.codechef.com/problemsetting/new-ideas.
I hope you will participate with your fellow programmers and enjoy the contest problems. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Setter and Editorialist: kmaaszraa (Kasra Mazaheri)
- Tester: ckodser (Arshia Soltani)
- Statement Verifier: xellos0 (Jakub Safin)
- Admin: teja349 (Teja Vardhan Reddy)
- Mandarin Translator: sam__2 (Qingchuan Zhang) - Vietnamese Translator: songuku95 (Team VNOI)
- Russian Translator: gomelfk (Fedor Korobeinikov)
- Bengali Translator: solaimanope (Mohammad Solaiman)
- Hindi Translator: devils_code (Akash Srivastava)
I hope you will enjoy solving them. Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below, after the contest.
Time: 22nd December 2019 (2130 hrs) to 23rd December 2019 (0000 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.
Contest link: http://bit.ly/COOK113-CodeChef-discuss
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
Top 10 performers in Global and top 10 performers in the Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: How do I win a CodeChef Goodie?.
Hope to see you participating!!
Happy Programming !!