Invitation to CodeChef December Long Challenge 2019

Greetings CodeChef community!

To mark a delightful beginning to the month of December, CodeChef is all set to serve the December Long Challenge. A chance to secure an improved rating and heaps of mouthwatering CodeChef Laddus.

We’d encourage everyone to partake in this long contest which runs from 6th December till 16th December. It is an occasion to put to test your exceptional programming skills.

The problem statements will be available in English, Hindi, Bengali, Russian, Mandarin, and Vietnamese. Also if you have some original and engaging problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in the CodeChef’s contests, you can share them here.

Come join your fellow programmers and actively participate in this thrilling contest! Accompanying me on the problem setting panel are:

I hope you will enjoy solving them. Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below, after the contest.

Contest Details:

Time: 6th December 2019 (1500 hrs) to 16th December 2019 (1500 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.

Contest link: http://bit.ly/DEC19-CodeChef-discuss

Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.

Prizes: Top 20 performers in the Indian category and top 10 performers in the Global category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. First to solve each problem except challenge - 100 laddus. Know more here: https://goodies.codechef.com/.

Good Luck! Hope to see you participating! Happy Programming!

12 Likes

finally I can become 1 star.

11 Likes

these days alex contests seem to be easier
6+ problems having 1000+ submissions in div2(august,oct,jun)
compared to alei rayes contests where only 4 are having 1000+ submissions
hope the problems are more challenging this time

Hope the clear and understandable and not weird problem statements this time .

But I find alei’s problems more interesting. No alei though this time :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face:

I personally like alex’s problem because they are more clear and cover wide range of topics :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@harish_49 Yup, wide range of topics and not just pure math :wink:

2 Likes

Yesssss :slight_smile:

1 Like

Contest do not totally depend on admin.
They depend on various factors.
Like availability of problems.

Wrong Link

2 Likes

True, just one ‘j’ can change the link to the person.

1 Like

Yeah :slight_smile:
Lucky guy , became a setter :frowning:

2 Likes

Not a very good contest. Difficulty is too low again, especially after last month’s harder problems.

2 Likes

And still you were not able to push yourself to 2 star?

MAN SEE HIS SUBMISSIONS HE SOLVES ONLY TOUGHEST PROBLEMS WHICH YOU AND ME HAVE NOT TOUCHED YET

3 Likes

He accomplished everything he set out to do :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah you should not criticise for the contest, but the guy solved the hardest problems of div1, although criticising on the difficulty level of the contest is not a good thing as problem setters really work hard to come up with such problems every month.These long challenges are regular some are hard while some are easy.

1 Like

Oh…I see he likes that gray color of 1 star!! Cool man!! :zipper_mouth_face:

Uh replied the wrong guy!! Yeah…problem setters works really hard to come up with such a good problem idea!!

1 Like

He sees gray as red

1 Like